Campus events planned for Notre Dame-Navy football weekend
SOUTH BEND — This weekend is the Notre Dame-Navy football game. Here are some of the activities scheduled on campus Friday and Saturday:
• 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 to 5 p.m. — Notre Dame Stadium tunnel tour. Enter at the north side and walk down the tunnel to see the field and take photos.
• 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. — Campus tours start at Eck Visitors’ Center.
• 4:10 p.m. — Trumpets Under the Dome. Notre Dame band trumpet section plays inside the Main Building.
• 5 p.m. — Glee Club open rehearsal, Room 329, Coleman-Morse Hall
• 6 p.m. — Pep rally, Compton Family Ice Arena
• 7 p.m. — Women's Volleyball, Fighting Irish vs. North Carolina Tar Heels. Purcell Pavilion, Joyce Center
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Notre Dame Fan Fest, second-floor concourse, Joyce Center.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. — LaBar Football Practice Field open house, enter near northeast corner of Joyce Center.
• 11:30 a.m. — Bagpipe Band concert, Main Building.
• 12:30 p.m. — Notre Dame Glee Club pregame concert, Library Quad near reflecting pool.
• 1:15 p.m. — Player walk. Notre Dame football players and coaches walk from Guglielmino Complex to Hesburgh Library to Notre Dame Stadium. Public welcome to line up along the route.
• 2 p.m. — Notre Dame Marching Band concert, steps of Bond Hall.
• 2:30 p.m. — Trumpets Under the Dome. Notre Dame Band trumpet section plays inside the Main Building.
• 2:40 p.m. — Marching Band march-out, from Main Building to Notre Dame Stadium.
• 3:30 p.m. — Notre Dame vs. Navy football game, Notre Dame Stadium.
For a complete calendar of campus events, see gameday.nd.edu.