Podcast: Two-minute drill with Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly
Just as football has its two-minute drills at the end of the half or a game, Notre Dame head football coach Brian Kelly faced a rapid-fire series of quick hitters that we call, “The Two-Minute Drill,” which shows him a bit more three-dimensionally.
Listen to the audio below.
The 2016 ND Insider Notre Dame Football Preview, at retail outlets starting today, sets up head coach Brian Kelly’s seventh season with the Irish football team.
The season preview and keepsake from the staff of the South Bend Tribune provides the context, analysis and behind-the-scenes dynamics of a team with high expectations in 100 high-quality, all-color pages.
• Read a how-to guide for running a successful quarterback competition in which Malik Zaire and DeShone Kizer are firmly entrenched.
• Learn how wide receiver Torii Hunter Jr. is making a name for himself and stepping out of the shadows of his famous father.
• Spend time with Nyles Morgan, who has been putting in extra hours to transform himself into Notre Dame’s next middle linebacker.
• Take a closer look at how the Irish are rebuilding a secondary through recruiting, player development and adjustments in scheme.
• Discover how recruits can remain underrated in a world of constant coverage and how Notre Dame has found them.
Also included in the 2016 magazine are position-by-position breakdowns, freshman profiles, opponent outlooks, predictions and much more. The ND Insider season preview is a must-have for any Irish football fan.
Would you prefer to read the ND Insider Notre Dame Football Preview on your tablet rather than in print? We have the full preview available in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
In addition to the 100-page magazine, the digital version includes video interviews with Notre Dame players, a one-on-one interview with Brian Kelly and bonus photo galleries.
For more information on both the print and digital, including local outlets for the print product and online ordering, visit ndinsider.com/buythemag.